Keeping our community safe
APF is committed to stopping the spread of COVID-19. Since April 13th the APF staff has been working remotely to maintain and enhance our parks, trails and green spaces. Below are a few updates to our store operations that we have implemented to keep you safe:
- All in-person pick-up has been suspended until further notice
- Shipping operations will continue once per week, and only one staff person will be in the office at any one time to limit in-person contact
- Staff will wear PPE including masks and gloves while preparing your order
- All shipping surfaces are sanitized before and after preparing your orders
- Packages are taken directly to the post office once prepared
We hope you understand that these precautions may delay your order, but that we take your health and safety seriously, and feel these measures are necessary at this time. Thank you for supporting our parks, trails and green spaces with your orders!